CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 20, 2007

paige's favorites


my favorite songs are:
suddenly i see
the sweet escape
california girls
fergalicious
l.o.v.e
glamorous
this ones for all the girls
my favorite websites are:
my friends are:
sam j.
briana l.
brooklen b.
brooklen g.
molly w.
my favorite stores are:
justice just for girls
old navy
tilly
target
my future car is:
red mustang
my teacher's were/are:
pre-school mrs.yee
1st mrs.seburn and mrs.deville
2nd ms.scott
3rd ms.thome
my future teacher's are:
mr.moya
mrs.weddel
favorite babbies are:
alice
paige a.
sally
my favorite of all:
she-diddy aka sexy back , mrs.timberlake, and,sheila. just added.
my favorite primary teacher is
tiffany applegate just added

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Paige forgot to list her favorite of all though: She-diddy.

Tiffany Applegate said...

Paige you forgot to list me as your favorite teacher! What about my blog as your favorite and your namesake I will put a pic of you guys on my blog. When are you going to babysit again? You guys are too cute. I will add you to my blog buddies list.
Love, Tiffany

Jaci said...

Hey Paige!! I love your blog. It was really fun to read!
~Jaci~