CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 15, 2008

He's my (shaggy) brother

Have you been to the visitor's center yet and checked out the new Reflections of Christ exhibit?  If you haven't yet you need to.  It's beautiful.  It's a photography exhibit with real people portraying Christ's life.  My brother is in a few of the pictures.  And so is his cute little wife.  Boyd plays Peter.  The picture of him with Christ is truly breath taking.  I can't even look at it without crying.  I'm crying right now just thinking about.  You must go see it.  He is also one of the thieves on the cross.  And Niki is Mary Magdalene in the crucifixion picture.  I couldn't be prouder!  The picture of the angels announcing Christ birth is another one of my favorite's.     

8 comments:

Pam Jorgensen said...

We'll check it out on Monday!

Melanie Engen said...

I just want you two to remember that it was me that set you two up. You owe me your whole life!!!!!! Don't ask me how I found your blog, but I was sooo excited that I stumbled upon it. I have been asking my mom about you for years. I can't get over how much Todd looks like Brett. Who would have ever thought that guy that Courtney and I thought was sooooooo cool driving around in his convertable red mustang, (we were like 12 and he definitely didn't think we were too cool) would marry Courney Worthen. How the heck are two.? I miss getting big gulps with Todd. Hope you are all well. Sounds like things are good. Let's keep in touch. Here is my blog...theengenfamily.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

Okay..so I'll be honest, I stopped looking at your blog awhile ago because I thought you would never post again! :) Yeah...little did I know, you are back! I want a MAC now! Those pictures are hilarious!

sarah ann said...

Hey Courtney! :) This is Sarah M! Paige is so funn! :) It looks like you've been busy, but having fun!

☂niki. said...

haha. i'm totally with melis...its been a while since i've looked at your blog too! i'm glad i did! thanks for the shout out! it truely is an incredible exhibit. boydee did us all proud!!!

michelle said...

We are headed to the temple this weekend. I have heard so many wonderful things about the exhibit. I think it is wonderful that your brother, and sister in law are in it. I will keep my eyes open for sure!!! I ran into Sherrie Banks last week with her kids. They sure have grown! I couldn't get over it! They are darling! Tell your family that we all say hello! Hugs- Michelle

Sheila said...

We saw the exhibit last night with my parents and loved it. Can't wait to go see it again with you and G.

Becky said...

We are going tonight, I can't wait!!