CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 29, 2008

I'm getting a little BUGGED!


I have been so excited for my favorite cupcake place to open.  They were supposed to open in October and it's what . . . almost March!!  What the heck.  I heard they are for sure supposed to open on the 15th.  We'll see.  I can't wait.  They have the best frosting on earth and I am the biggest frosting lover their is.  My friend Jill makes a pretty mean frosting.  Lemon is her specialty and when she makes some she always sends over the extras.  Paige & I love it!   We put it on graham crackers, a trick I learned from my aunt Jane many years ago.  And if we're out of graham crackers we just eat it with a spoon.  YUM!!

  

7 comments:

Melanie Engen said...

Do you not read your comments or are you intentionally ignoring me! I finally find you guys after like 15 years and not a word from you. Really, I am kidding but I would love to hear from you guys. Glad this cupcake store isn't opening in Utah. :)

The Foster Family said...

We are going the day they open- Biggest Losers or NOT!!!! But we won't do it too often- or will we?

The Kennedy Family said...

I'm with you!

Missy said...

So am I totally out of the loop... WHERE is this place opening? I have never tasted Sprinkles.

C-dawg and the Pound Puppies said...

Missy - It's across the street from Fashion Square. They're not cheap either, $3 for a normal size cupcake! But they are soooo good. If you're desperate for a Sprinkles cupcake, they sale Sprinkles mixes at Williams Sonoma. $12 for a mix that makes 12 cupcakes. Or if you know anyone that's going to the Newport Beach area, they could just pick you up one. I've had at least 3 people do this for me. And I didn't even ask them to, they just did it because they knew it would make me real, real happy!

steph j. said...

Can we go there when we come?

C-dawg and the Pound Puppies said...

If they are opened, and they are supposed to be, we will HAVE to go. If not, I will get a Sprinkles mix from Williams Sonoma and make you some.

I am so excited to see you, I can't wait!!