CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Card Contest

9 year old Paige's card! Wow-isn't she good! And it only took her 2 minutes to make - mine took at least 2 hours!

Paige & I are entering a card contest on Melissa Phillip's Lily Bean Paperie Blog! You have to check her out! She makes the cutest card's you have ever seen! This is her 1st contest. The theme is Friends and it has to have her 5 favorite things: a button, a heart, polka dots (my favorite!), ribbon (my second favorite), and chipboard (in case you're wondering where my chipboard is on this card - it's the tags) We had lot's of fun spending our Sunday afternoon making cards - I love early morning church! Courtney's Card

6 comments:

sarah ann said...

Paige- I love your card. So cute! Tell your Mom I will babysit any time, Lol!
Courtney- Oh my Lanta! That card is so cute! Love it!

Sheila said...

Hey, I think it's Paige's turn to make my card for card club next month! ;0) Cute cards, Ladies!

Scrapworthy said...

Love them both!

Missy said...

Wow, you little Blogger you! So proud of the post! And the cards are adorable. Good mother/daughter bonding. I really love Paige, she can be my daughter in law, i say that all the time, but for reals! Really lets make sure we are on the beach together on the 23rd. We will stall off leaving as long as Pam allows!??

C-dawg and the Pound Puppies said...

I think arranged marriages are the way to go!! I'm sure we wouldn't have to twist Paige's arm too much - she would LOVE to have 3 little sisters! You know she tells people at school they're sisters!

michelle said...

Darling cards! How fun that you, and Paige had a nice afternoon making them.