CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 28, 2007

the wedding





the wedding

I just noticed Paige put these pictures up without writing anything! For those of you who don't know my brothers and sisters this picture is of my brother, Kyle's wedding . It really was one of the happiest days! I love weddings!

Let me introduce them to you: (I'm going by bottom picture, starting on the left) Hilary #7, Me #2, Sydney #4, Kyle #6, Boyd #5, Wende #1, and Lindsay #3. I have to say that I couldn't have hand picked better brothers and sisters. They are the best and I love them tons and tons!




1 comments:

Britney said...

Hi Courtney! Its Britney (Malone)..I was just going from blog to blog and found yours! I love the picture of your family. I havent see any of you guys in so long!! Tell Kyle I said congrats on getting married.