CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Wes

Wesley is at scout camp all week! He left at 3am Monday morning and won't be back til Saturday. That's a LONG time! He is such a great kid. I came across this picture this morning and thought I'd tell everyone a little something about Wes. On January 26th, 2006 Wes and his cousin, David ,were challenged by their dads that if they could go a year without drinking pop they would get $100! I think Davy gave up after a couple days but Wes went a whole year without drinking pop. So on January 26th, 2007 we celebrated by going to Sonic. He got a route 44 Dr. Pepper, only drank 2 sips of it then put it in the fridge. I had to throw it out after it sat in there 3 days without being touched.

4 comments:

Missy said...

Wow, that is some great will power Wes! C- Dawg...or is it "Bun"...or how bout "Bun-dawgy"!!! Did you guys get Big Surf passes? If so, my kids wanna go with your kids, and it would be fun to hang with ya...let me know.

Suzy Cummard said...

Hey Courtney! I am blog hopping & saw your name on Missy's! You blog is fun! I love that your kids are pretty much running it! So cute.

The picture of Paige...(old post), Is that out of a model magazine or what! If not, it should be!

Suzy Cummard said...

Oh, & good job to all those that stuck to their "NO POP" goal! You deserve $100!

michelle said...

Courteny, and Paige, it is Michelle!!! I can't even believe I stumblesd upon your blog! I am trying to figure out how I even got here!:) I clicked from blog to blog! Tell everyone that I say hello! Sarah has a blog too, you can get to it from my blog.